Guest Ministries provides a welcoming environment for all who come to the weekend services. The Guest Ministries Team includes activities such as:
- Greeting and welcoming folks into the services and offering them bulletins
- Providing information at the Lobby Resource and Events area
- Making and serving coffee from our Coffee Bar in the Lobby
- Helping people find seats in the auditorium
- Preparing Communion for weekly services
- Handing out the Communion and collecting the church offering
How do I become a part of Guest Ministries?
The 101 Membership class is your first step. This is where you’ll find out what we believe and how we come together in unity as a team. For questions or more information contact Debbie Ross at firstname.lastname@example.org or 664-4238.